samedi 15 mars 2014

Vacances / Holiday

Bonjour tout le monde ! Hello everyone ! 

J'étais en vacances loin d’internet et tout le reste. Ce fut un voyage très émouvant...
I'm back ! I was on vacation far from the internet and everything else. It was a very emotional journey ... 

Mais j'avais mon appareil. D'un pays à l'autre les collections sont les mêmes. Alors j'ai eu l'idée de prendre en photo deux présentoirs de Barbie qui ont attiré mon attention.
But I had my camera. From one country to the other collections are the same. Then I had the idea to photograph two displays Barbie that caught my attention.



Cela m'a fait penser à des cartons pour déménager.
It made me think of cartons to move.


6 commentaires:

  1. Hello from Spain: welcome back after your holiday. I read that Barbie collections are equal in all countries. Nice pictures of these boxes. I had not seen before. Keep in touch

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Holla Marta,
      Nice to have news of you and thank you for the welcome back.

      Supprimer
  2. Hola, es bonito leerte de nuevo, bienvenida, que bonitas cajas, un beso, hasta pronto.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hi! I hope your vacation was good! I saw your beautiful creations on Vanessa's blog and wanted to see your other things too, looking forward to read your future posts! Greetings from Belgium :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi ! Thank you so much for your nice comment. It's encourage me. you can see all my creations in the section : Coudre pour Barbie/ Handmade Fashions, on the right.

      Supprimer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...