samedi 3 mai 2014

Collection 2014

Voici un nouvel ensemble que j'ai fait :
Here's a new set I did:


Mais je ne sais pas si je dois le mettre en vente ! Oui, non ! Non, oui !
I don't know if I have to sell them ! I really don't know !
La jupe est réversible.
The skirt is reversible.

J'ai aussi fait un ensemble dans les mêmes tissus pour American Girl de ma fille !
I also made a set in the same fabric for American Girl of my daughter!


8 commentaires:

  1. Hello from Spain: great outfit. I love American Girls. In my country, these dolls are not for sale in stores. I really like the skirt. Keep in touch

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. In fact, to buy this American Girl doll, we ordered it on the website.

      Supprimer
  2. They are both nice but I like the American Girl version the best.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Both outfits are super cute. Blue and white gives that nautical look that is so popular. Love the AG outfit. I didn't know you had a daughter. Learn something new every day.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello Vanessa, and yes, I have a daughter who gives me lots of ideas for my Barbie movies. I also sew some clothes for her American Girl doll.

      Supprimer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...