lundi 15 juin 2015

Nouvelle création ! New handmade fashion !

Et oui, je me suis remis à coudre un petit quelque chose. Mon inspiration m'est revenue. Je ne pensais pas que je pouvais être aussi troublée lorsqu'il m'arrive des événements ou point d'être bloquée pendant plusieurs mois.
And yes, I came back to sew a little something. My inspiration came back to me. I did not think that I could be as upset by some hard events and that situation could blocked me for several months.


J'ai créé un mini manteau capuche rose fushia avec doublure. Je trouve que cela va très bien à ma collection de Jem et les hologrammes. D'ou la photo avec Jerrica Benton.
I created a mini pink hooded coat with fuchsia lining. I think it is perfect to my Jem and the Holograms collection. Hence the picture with Jerrica Benton.


Avec le même tissus, j'ai créé un manteau doublé pour la petite Tamika. Je n'ai pas ajouté de capuche, mais mis des boutons décoratifs. Puis j'ai créé un magnifique coussin rose qui est tout doux pour le petit cochon d'inde de Tamika.
With the same fabric I created a coat for the little Tamika. I have not added a hood, but I added decorative buttons. Then I created a gorgeous pink cushion that is soft to the little guinea pig of Tamika.


Tout n'est pas revenu dans l'ordre, mais je suis contente d'avoir retrouvé un peu d'inspiration pour créer de nouveau.
Not everything is back to normal, but I'm glad I found some inspiration to create again.


8 commentaires:

Jewell a dit…

The color is lovely on both dolls. Glad you found some inspiration. And I wanted to tell you that I recently used one of your tutorials to make a sweater. It's the first garment I've ever made for a doll. Thanks!

jSarie a dit…

Such fantastically bright colours! Lovely work!

The grandmommy a dit…

Welcome back! Nice jacket!

Shasarignis a dit…

I am very glad that you use one of my tutorials to make a sweater. That encourage me to make other tutorial videos. Thank you so much !

Shasarignis a dit…

Thank you so much and I love the color !

Shasarignis a dit…

Thank you for your comment !

Vanessa a dit…

I know I am late in my response, but it's awfully nice to see a post for you. That color is perfect for Jem. Both coasts are cute. I hope you return to normal soon. Hang in there.

Shasarignis a dit…

Merci Vanessa !
Ainsi va la vie. Il y a des hauts et des bas. Et en ce moment je traverse une vague qui est trop creuse.

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...