lundi 25 janvier 2016

La mode de ma fille/ The fashion of my daughter

Ma fille a décidé d'habiller ses Barbie en leur donnant un style. Alors je lui ai demandé de nommer chacune des tenues qu'elle a fait porter à ses Barbie :
My daughter decided to dress some Barbie dolls giving them a style. So I asked her to name each of the outfits she has dressed her Barbie dolls :

Magasinage en automne
Shopping in autumn

Sportive d'été
Sports Summer


Promenade à la campagne au printemps
Walk in the country in spring


16 commentaires:

  1. What fun! I really like that Shopping in Autumn ensemble. By the way, I tagged you for The Leibster Award in my most recent blog post if you'd like to participate.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you so much to tagged me for The Leibster. I will take time to do it. I don't know when, but I will try.

      Supprimer
  2. Such cute outfits. I also like that Shopping in Autumn outfit the best.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. It is my favorite set fashion, and I encourage my daughter for her creativity.

      Supprimer
  3. Hello from Spain: fabulous outfits. Keep in touch

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wow, your daughter is quite the designer! Elle a du bon gout!!!! Telle mere, telle fille.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci beaucoup, effectivement je trouve qu'elle a de très bonnes idées.

      Supprimer
  5. How sweet. She did a great job. How old is your daughter? I like all of them.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you so much from my daughter, she is eleven.

      Supprimer
  6. Hola, que lindas muñecas, su ropa es muy estilosa, saludos. Un beso.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Fajnie córcia poubierała panny :)))
    Pozdrawiam :)

    RépondreSupprimer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...