vendredi 15 avril 2016

Robe guépard / Cheetah dress

Voici ma nouvelle robe !
This is my new dress !


Une autre robe pour un été chaud. Qu'en pensez vous ?
Another dress for a hot summer. What do you think ?

11 commentaires:

  1. the dress is beautiful I love watching your channel it is so awesome, it gives me that 80's feel era and its the best I will be watching all your videos over and over you are amazing :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Je pense que c'est tres jolie. I love that it is the perfect scale.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love animal prints. This is very chic.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Another great dress! I love the animal print too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Sukienka idealna, ale to Marisa jest najwspanialszą modelką!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. J'adore cette robe imprime parfaitement a l'echelle de la poupee. Je suis tres content de voir les nouvelles creations!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I like this dress :)
    Maybe I will wear this dress in short version :D
    http://natalie-forever.blogspot.com/2016/05/olejek-z-drzewa-herbacianego-dla.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. This is one of my fave fabrics,she looks amazing,beautiful dress.
    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. This is one of my fave fabrics,she looks amazing,beautiful dress.
    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. sukienka ciekawa
    modelka cudowna♥

    RépondreSupprimer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...