vendredi 17 janvier 2014

Barbie 1987 / 1987 Barbie

1988 / 1986

Quoi de neuf en 1987 ?
What was new in 1987 ?





























Ce que j'aimais de nouveau dans cette collection de 1987, ce sont les vêtements bien-sur et le nouveau chien de Barbie : Le caniche royal, Mylord. Je l'ai eu !
What I liked in this new collection of 1987, it is the clothing and the new dog Barbie: The poodle, my lord. I got it!

8 commentaires:

Vanessa a dit…

Such great items! I don't recognize very many of them. But I did find a couple of them at thrift stores over the past couple of years. I LOVE the TV station and the travel agency. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown a dit…

Hello from Spain: in 1987 barbie's collection was fabulous. Great memories. Keep in touch

Almudena a dit…

Hola! Adoro las barbies ochenteras. Gracias por compartir todas estas fotos con tanto detalle. :) saludos!!

Unknown a dit…

Hola son estupendas estas Barbie ochenteras yo tengo algunas de esta poca. Yo tengo de la ultima foto la casa ue se reduce a una especie de cilindro. Me encanta.besossss

Shasarignis a dit…

Hello Vanessa !
Me too I loved the TV station. I wanted it. But it was impossible to find it when I was young.

Shasarignis a dit…

You're right Marta, it was so much a good memory. But what's a pity that Mattel doesn't sell this kind of toys now.

Shasarignis a dit…

Muchas gracias para tu comentario. ¡ Esto verdaderamente se me da el gusto de compartir totalmente estas memorias con usted!

Shasarignis a dit…

Buenos días usted tiene suerte de haber tenido la casa. Yo lo quería cuando eras pequeña.

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...