vendredi 2 juillet 2021

Manteaux et vestes 2021 Coats and jackets

 Bonjour, je vous présente les manteaux et les vestes que j'ai fait en 2021

Hello, I present to you the coats and jackets that I made in 2021


L'année 2021 je crois que je me suis dépassé pour coudre des vestes. Celle-ci, j'aime beaucoup le tissu utilisé, style jeans, cela donne une attitude très BCBG, bon chic bon genre.

The year 2021 I think I went above and beyond to sew jackets. This one, I really like the fabric used, jeans style, it gives a very BCBG attitude, good chic and good style.


Ce long manteau est suffisamment large qu'il peut être porté sur une veste. Il a deux grandes véritables poches et une petite poche au niveau de la poitrine.

This long coat is large enough that it can be worn over a jacket. It has two big real pockets and a small pocket at the level of the chest.



Voici une veste rose fuchsia qui est toute simple. Cette couleur permet de trancher dans notre garde de robes. 

Here is a fuchsia pink jacket that is very simple. This color allows us a variety in our wardrobe.


Cette magnifique veste de lin qui se noue avec une longue ceinture du même tissus. Les épaules sont larges, les poignets boutonnés et deux fentes discrètes sur les cotés. 

This magnificent linen jacket which is tied with a long belt of the same fabric. The shoulders are wide, the cuffs are buttoned and two discreet slits on the sides.


Voici le premier imperméable que j'ai réalisé. Il a un style classique et chic. Les poches sont dissimulées dans la couture. 

Here is the first raincoat I made. It has a classic and chic style. The pockets are hidden in the seam.


Vue  de dos, le bavolet tombe très bien. Je suis restée ébahie de ce résultat final à un point que j'aurai bien voulu avoir cet imperméable pour moi. 

Back view. I was amazed at this end result to the point that I wished I had this raincoat for me.


Je ne couds pas souvent pour les hommes, mais j'ai vraiment aimé cette veste. Portée avec un jeans, je trouve que ça donne un style décontracté.

I don't often sew for men, but I really liked this jacket. Worn with jeans, I find it gives a relaxed style.


Et sur cette veste on ajoute un magnifique manteau en cuir doté de véritables poches avec rabats.

And on this jacket we add a magnificent leather coat with real pockets with flaps.


Et voici la version femme de ce manteau avec de véritables poches mais sans rabat.

And here is the women's version of this coat with real pockets but without flaps.


Cette veste en cuir cintrée à la taille est de toute beauté. Dépendamment de ce qu'on porte avec, elle donne un style chic ou décontracté.

This leather jacket fitted at the waist is a real beauty. Depending on what you wear with it, it gives a chic or relaxed style.


INSTAGRAM follow me to have all the last fashions.




11 commentaires:

dlubaninylalkowe a dit…

I'm delighted! Great clothes.

Sandi Magle a dit…

Oh, My, sewing jackets is something you have to 'gird your loins' for. Big or small, lol. These are all gorgeous...and the raincoat is so classic and has such a nice drape! Loverly, Sandi

april_n_paris a dit…

Wow....what a lovely collection of coats and jackets!!! I particularly love the raincoat and the leather jacket for both the male and female dolls. Great post!!!!

Aya w Świecie Lalek a dit…

Beautiful outfits <3 Especially I loved these jacets

olla123 a dit…

Wspaniała kolekcja odzieży! Wszystko jest tak pięknie, dokładnie uszyte!
Trudno jest szyć męskie ubrania, aby lalka - chłopak wyglądała w nim dobrze. Tobie udało się to znakomicie! Brawo!

Shasarignis a dit…

Thank you Linda, for your very nice comment.

Shasarignis a dit…

Thank you Sandi. I realy like this raincoat.

Shasarignis a dit…

Merci April, je crois que ce manteau de pluie est très populaire, puis lorsque je l'ai mis en vente, il s'est vendu en moins d'une journée.

Shasarignis a dit…

Thank you to have took your time for leaving me your comment.

Shasarignis a dit…

Thank you so much.

Shasarignis a dit…

Thank you Olla for your very nice comment.

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...