mardi 15 mars 2022

Style BTS Style

 

Je ne sais pas si vous connaissez le groupe BTS, une de leur vidéo m'a inspirée l'ensemble de vêtements que j'ai créé pour hommes.

I don't know if you know the group BTS, one of their video inspired me the set of clothes I created for men.


Certains me diront que cette collection leur rappelle plutôt la série télévisée de Miami Vice.

Some will tell me that this collection rather reminds them of the Miami Vice television series.



Ce que j'aime de cette collection, ce sont les couleurs pastels.
What I love about this collection are the pastel colors.



Oui messieurs, il est possible de porter du pastel, du rose, du bleu, du jaune, du beige ... 
Yes gentlemen, it is possible to wear pastel, pink, blue, yellow, beige...


Faites vous plaisir, cela donne un style très décontracté pour l'été.
Treat yourself, it gives a very relaxed style for summer.



INSTAGRAM


12 commentaires:

Ms. Leo a dit…

Yes, I'm obsessed with BTS! I listen to their videos daily! I love Dynamite and Butter. They wear the pastels in Dynamite! I love your outfits too! I really like that you mixed it up with pants and shorts. Well Done!

dlubaninylalkowe a dit…

Wow! Amazing outfits! I am very impressed with the perfection of your work.

april_n_paris a dit…

BTS is a really cute boys band. I can see why you would be inspired by them! And....you did an AMAZING job on each and everyone of their suits. BRAVO!

Shasarignis a dit…

Hello Leo, I also really like to listen to the song Dynamite. It is in this video that we see the pastel colors, towards the end of the video. It's a group that knows a lot of talent right now.

Shasarignis a dit…

Thank you very much, it's the same cut that I repeated kept long for the pants and short for the shorts. Then I added details like front or back pockets, belt loops or no belt...

Shasarignis a dit…

Hi Linda, it's true that it makes you think of the Miami Vice series...

Shasarignis a dit…

Yes, when I saw the fabrics I had, I immediately checked to see if I had the buttons of the same color. It was perfect.

Shasarignis a dit…

Thank you April, It's true it's a band that knows a popularity these days. They are quite inspiring for men's fashion.

DollsDolour a dit…

I have heard about the boy band, BTS, but never listened to their music. The outfits look great and I love the pastel colors.

Shasarignis a dit…

The first time I listened to certain songs, I immediately liked them. You should listen and see if you like it.

Kamelia a dit…

So great! :)

Shasarignis a dit…

Thank you Kamelia for your comment

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...